Wednesday, May 4, 2011

NAILz

I wanted a quick way to add some length and color to my nails with out spending too much money.  Soooooo I decided to buy a pack of GLUE on nails.. yes GLUE ON...lol I brought these about a week ago and applied them. I must say I'm totally impressed and pleased with my purchase. For some reason no matter what top/base coat I use on my nails after 2 -3 days the polish starts to chip. Nailene Nail Studio (short length) from CVS which only cost $5...SCORE..They are also sold in Family Dollar (which I just found out today) for $3. So you know where I'm going to purchasing my next set....lol The set includes a mini finger nail file and 24 nails. Only bummer is the clue is sold separately.. but for $2 your still getting a awesome price deal.




Ha.. you cant tell me these nails don't look just like a $15-20 Acrylic Full Set from a nail salon. Ladies if your trying to cut back on your spending but still want those nice french tips. TRY these nails by Nailene and you will NOT be disappointed. Let me know what you think..

1 comment:

  1. Dag...they look really nice! Why am I paying so much to get mine done??? Lol

    ReplyDelete