Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bestie Weekend in NYC... IMATS 2011

I'm super excited we decided to take this trip to NYC ..QT with my Besties (Mya & Tiffany) and a KID FREE weekend was well needed.. International Make Up Artist Trade Show (IMATS) 2011 was amazing and I cant wait to head to LA to attend next year... We stayed at the Marriott Downtown, NYC right next to ground zero.. just to be in NYC and  WAIT did I mention KID FREE..*insert fistpumpin hard here** was all I needed... We hit ACE Hotel  which was "suppose" to be one of the "poppin" spots in NYC but it was a total FAIL..Time Square was just as seen on TV....Live with bright lights..I must say the highlight of the trip  besides IMATS was the Forever 21 Time Square .. yes the store has 4 or shoot I think maybe 5 levels and its open until 2am.. yes yall 2:00AM..You know we spend more time there then anything..lol I cant wait to plan another get a way soon. Check out the video..

  
SIDENOTE:We actually went the weekend of April 8-10.. BUT since I finally learned how to create videos I'm posting it now..lol Until the next blog... BYE.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment