Sunday, January 1, 2012

THE GAME SEASON 5 Starts Jan 10



Im super excited and I am indeed a huge fan of THE GAME. JAN 10 @10PM ITS GOING DOWN. I know a lot of ppl have been giving BET slack REGARDING the writing of the scripts of season 4. I think we should be glad we have a black TV series on BET. Like I said IM A FAN and I will be tuning in every season until its NO MORE... 

So will Derwin FINALLY put his foot down with Janelle and forgive Melonie for ANOTHER LIE, Is Malik finally clean, will we see TeeTee this season, Tasha Mack I hope you quit smoking..lol, Jason Pitts lets not make any more rap songs OK.. DAMN so sad Kelly has been cast off the show.. I love her :( , I hope they have the old Britney cause the chick that had last season was NOT a good fit, And last  but not least Melanie dont change..I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR corny, wifey swag, boss b*tch self.. BUT I think you should have told Derwin abt that "issue".. I also hope BET picks up right where they left off season 4.. in the DR's office... YESSSSSSS! #excitement 

Ok see now posting this has me hyped all over again..LOL Jan 10 cant get here fast enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment