Friday, April 22, 2011

Shoe HAUL...

April 22, 2011.. Im coming to you with a SHOE HAUL.. I must say I find the cutest shoes and for the price of nothing..Shop on a BUDGET. You can still be fly and a trend setter without breaking the bank.Great deals are my best friend. I'm going to share with you couple pairs of shoes I brought with in the last 2 months. Trust me I don't shop often but when I do I try to hop on the best deals.. 

I must say I have been pleased with the items I have purchase every time. This time I  took advantage of  there buy 1 clearance item and get the 2nd clearance item for a penny.. yes a PENNY. You know I had to jump on this deal ASAP.  Check these babies out. 
Original Price $26.80 Clearance Price $15.99.. HELLO and the 2nd pair for a PENNY.. Sweet Deal I know.. so my total was $16.01 for 2 pair of shoes. 78 I normally wear a 9 in heels but these ran a bit big so a 8 1/2 fits perfect.

On to F21 . The camel colored wedges were $24.80 & the jelly flats were ONLY $6... 


Now KMART I must say has stepped there shoe game up to 1000. I have been online shopping for sometime now and I loooove it.. Especially when you know your size and what your looking for. I took advantage of there buy 1 pair of shoes and get the 2nd pair 50% off deal. Im very pleased with my purchases and I will be shopping again from them very soon. 

Pink Dutches Wedges: $14 (sale)


Paprika Grey Peep Toe Booties: $14 (sale) But with the 50% off they were only $7.. SWEET..
Why pay more when you can PAYLESS  I love them for there "SOMETIMES" affordable prices and modern styles. I fell in love with these shoes as soon as I saw them featured in the LUCKY Magazine. So you know I had to hop online to see whats up.. and POW.. They had my size and I got them. I havent had a chance to wear them yet so there burning a whole in the box ready to make there debut..lol check them out. 

Fiona: Price $34.99.. I'm waiting for BOGO so I can go back and grab a couple more cute pairs of shoes.



2 comments:

  1. oh wow I really like the last pair and the wet seal booties. I shoulda hopped on that deal. Great post bookie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so mad I missed out on that first wet seal shoe!! I like those lil jellies too.

    ReplyDelete