Friday, April 22, 2011

Im Addicted to BOLD LIPS...

NOW... This is such a newer side of me and loving it. NOW since I have became more addicted to make up I can actually learn the do's and dont's. Thanks to my Bestie Tiffany Fields who is NOW a MUA (Make Up Artist) I can go to her with questions and she is right there to answer. She is so awesome and very talented. Check out her web site Blushen  and see what your missing. I will NOT buy another item with out consulting with her and/or with my other close girlfriend Shana Janelle who is also a MUA.. check her out  SHANAJANELLE . They will both give me the most honest opinion and I love them dearly for it..lol 
Im totally in love with the neutral eye and BOLD lip. I have adventured out and purchased a couple colors from my local beauty supply and drug stores. So here are a couple colors I have tried. Let me know what you think..
 NK Lip Stick : Brilliant Fuchsia (906) $1.49
Paired with  NYX Lip Pencil: Bloom 

Milani Lip Stick : Mandarina (42)$6 

With this look I do plan to pair it with a NYX Lip Pencil Orange.. I have learned when I do wear a bold lip a liner helps the color last longer and it gives the color a pop. This is my opinion for myself. 



 NK Lip Stick: Power Plum $1.49 (the name could have fooled me..lol ) 

Looks just like Milani Mandarina.. so this is a excellent DUPE



Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC).. I love these lip tars. BUT when wearing any color you will need to condition your lips with a chap stick or a lip conditioner so the color will not crack or bled onto your lips. REMEMBER: A little goes a long way. I also like the fact that I DO NOT have to wear a liner when I wear these products. I also apply the color with a lip brush.

OCC: Hoochie $13

OCC Tar: TBA ( for some reason the name has rubbed off) it looks like Hush or Memento.. check out the link for more lip tars http://www.occmakeup.com/lips.html

NK Lip Stick: Flame (102) $1.49 
Paired with NYX Lip Pencil: Hot Red

 NK Lip Stick: Very Berry (808) $1.49

 SIDE BAR: Ear Rings from Forever 21 $2.80

NYX Lip Gloss w/ Mega Shine: Orchid $3.99

 **Im a huge fan of NYX Lip Products. Look out for a review on the lip glosses I own** 
This color also looks a lot like NK LipStick: Very Berry


Princessa: Strawberry $.99.. YES 99 CENT...LOL
 Paired with NYX Lip[ Pencil: Hot Red 
 **I own a couple  lip colors by this brand. Not considered a BOLD Lip so I will add those to my Beauty Supply Store Haul**





More Bold Lips to come... until then..  BYE... *waving*

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh...I love that hoochie one! Ha! I would though right? Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama is proud *tear* I'm loving all the colors and thinks I need to make a beauty supply store run!

    ReplyDelete