Saturday, May 7, 2011

MY Avon/ MARK Faves

I must say Avon/MARK has seriously stepped there game UP 1000% within the last 2 years. I'm a huge fan of there products and the prices are affordable. From make up to home goods they sell it ALL. Here are a couple items I have purchased and are currently MY FAVES. If your interested you can order online or thru a Avon Rep near you. Of course with one of my closes girlfriends being a rep I order everything from MyAvonRepKeishaMonroe 

Avon Make Up Remover Lotion: Reg Price $4 CURRENTLY on sale for $.99.. AWESOME DEAL http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf_id=30988   
             
MARK Just Pinched Instant Blush: $8... Cheeky and Berry
 
Avon Nail Pro Polish- $3 each...and of course I have plenty more..lol 


Tan/Cream colored BoyFriend Blazer- On sale for $14.99


MARK Dress w/ side pockets and front zipper- on sale $14.99

Chic in White Perfume- On sale $12.. I looooove it.. its soft with a light floral scent and ladies it last all day *fistpump* http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf_id=36855

MARK Purse in Stone- $34.99...also sold in Turquoise


If your an Avon/MARK fan as well let me know some of your favorite things..... Until the next post... BYE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok I need to hit Kesh up. I need that makeup remover, nail polish, that bag lol. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes... And the make up remover is on sale for .99 I cleaned up lol and if u order online ur items will be shipped to u

    ReplyDelete