Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Awesome/HOT Celeb of the Week : LaLa Vazquez



I have watched LaLa from being a Video Jockey on MTV, hosting reality TV Reunions on VH1 and now recently marring the love of her life and MY Basket Ball crush Carmelo Anthony , LOL.. In my eyes she has always been beautiful, elegant,positive and stylish. Now as a married woman and mom she has the best glow of happiness ever. I never met her personally but from what I can see in the pictures and interviews she has an awesome soul and a great spirit. Her style is definitely on my list of looks to dupe in the future. 

You can also follow her on twitter @lala AND yes she actually tweets..lol
 
Color Blocking at its best.. WERQ!!!
The Happy Family..  I wonder if baby # 2 is in the making soon...lol 
Ummm those shoes are HAWTNESS.. OK.. "sitting pretty cheering on her HUBBY" loves it..

No comments:

Post a Comment