Tuesday, July 19, 2011

*JUMPING FOR JOY* I WON a BLOG AWARD!!! I WOULD LIKE TO THANK U, U AND U...LOL

REALLY!!! You really do love me.. LOL so this is my 2nd Blog Award..I was first awarded by my girl AKA my down ass chick Shana Janelle about a month ago I think.lol  but since I suck I'm finally getting around to my "speech"..lol since then I have also been awarded by my bloggin Sweet as Pie  boo The Beauty World According to Mickey .. Now really lets get this show on the road.. :) Thank you both sooo much for this award and you both know at times I can be a softy so lets not drag this on as tears will start to flow..  for real tho thank you both and lov u

Here's what you're supposed to do:
1. Link back to the person who passed you the award-GOT IT!
2. Share 7 random things about yourself - See Below...
3. Award 10 blogs - Congrats to my winners!
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it - I sure will!
 
My 7 Random Fact: 
  1. I snore like hell.. this is new news to me.lol 
  2. I listen to my ipod with my ipod radio in the car since I dont have a ipod adapter compatible car..lol 
  3. I try on outfits and send pics to my friends before I decided on what I want to wear 
  4. I looove oreo's and milk as a night time snack 
  5. I only wear 1 sock around the house 
  6. Im obsessed with YOUTUBE 
  7. Im a sucker for the Beauty Supply Store.. I always BUY something..
Congrats Yall... My Blog Award Winners Are:

Congrats again to all my award winning bloggers. I hope you enjoy this as much as me and make sure you share the love :) 
As always until the next blog *MUAH*

No comments:

Post a Comment