Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Shopping Blues

Well this year I promised myself I would not over spend and stress myself out.. and I have stuck to my promise #WINNING...lol 

I am truly blessed to be able to provide for my children because we all know the economy is crazy right now. Since I have always been a late shopper I decided to order online this year.  Which I can see now was a not so good idea since my postal service is a hot mess...lol I basically live at the post office running back and forth at least 3 times a week tracking down packages.. SMH..Once my last 2 packages arrive I will be DONE with my Xmas shopping... Thanks goodness..Under budget and no gray hairs.. SCORE!!

So how did your Christmas shopping go this year???  

Until my next post.. smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment