Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mini H&M Haul

I was lucky to take advantage of H&M and there awesome SALE..and you know how I love SALES.. you ready for the highlight of my spending.. I was able to catch all my sizes..lol SCORE.. Everyone knows H&M sizes run crazy and with me wearing a size 14  sometimes at 16..( EEEKKKKK ) in bottoms and a XL in tops its a hit or miss. Check out what I got.. Of course I will come back to you with a couple OOTD to show you how I paired these pieces..
ENJOY...

Oversize Shirt... $9.80
Shorts: $9.80

Pants: MY FAVE... SALE $10.. POW..original: $24.95
w/pockets and elastic waist

elastic ankle

Sandals: Another FAVE on sale for $7 EACH... YES $7.. had to get both pair.. wore them both and they are super comfy
Wedges: saw these and feel in love.. I wanted another nude causal shoe and these were right on time. $29.90


Lime Green Over sized Tank: $7.90.. I will def do some color blocking with this top

 Until the next blog... BYE :)

1 comment: